Absonutrix Retinol A1% Cream Moisturize Hydrate Fight Wrinkles Infused with Shea butter and Green Tea 1.7 Oz/50 ml
- HELPS REDUCE FINE LINES AND WRINKLES: Retinol is part of retinoid (Vitamin A) and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles-resulting is healthy, younger looking skin.
- BOOST BLOOD FLOW AND PRODUCTION OF COLLAGEN: Retinol also helps increase the blood flow to skin and boost production of collagen.
- ANTIOXIDANT: Absonutrix Retinol A 1% Cream contains Green Tea extract, an effective antioxidant to help prevent environmental damage to skin.
- MOISTURIZERS: Shea Butter and Glycerin acts as moisturizer to balance the drying effects of Retinol.
- MADE IN USA: The product is made exclusively in the US right from sourcing to the packaging. This ensures complete control over quality.
- ALL NATURAL: Made with all-natural ingredients
Aging is a natural process of the body. Fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, enlarged pores are some of the signs of aging. You can delay the signs of aging by including the right anti-aging products to your beauty care regime.
Introducing, Absonutrix Retinol A 1% cream, a new generation anti-winkle product. Retinol is known to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles resulting is healthy, younger looking skin.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Shea butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Sodium Pyrollidone Carboxylate, Camellia Sinensis Extract (Green Tea), Glucono-Delta Lactone, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Orange Essential Oil.
DIRECTIONS: wash face and pat dry. Apply a pea-size amount of cream to face, neck, and decolletage area. Use morning and night for best results. Always wear sunscreen as retinol increases sensitivity to sun.
CAUTION: For daytime use, apply sunscreen with at least SPF-30 prior to sun exposure. Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women. Gradually increase usage to note effects. May cause irritation to people with sensitive or dry skin.